Technique Junkies January 2024 New Stamp Release

                         

                        Hello Crafty Friends 



The January 2024 new stamps have arrived. Take a peek and let me know what your favorite one is. 
techniquejunkies.com/january-2024-stamp-release/techniquejunkies.com/january-2024-stamp-release/I
I chose Puffball girl! She's precious and makes me smile every time I look at her. I think every card she's on will do the same for the person receiving it.
The entire bundle of stamps is  $61.84 (big savings!)
Remember, all new stamps are automatically 15% off through the 8th!  Everything else is 10% off when you use my discount code TJ10AJ.

Need more inspiration? Take a stroll through these designer team blogs to find endless creative ideas!

Stay Creative!
AJ

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You’re a Disco Ball

Technique Junkies February New Stamp Release is here!